Free Shipping TI HDX BDE 4*22mm/3.85*22.5mm RFID microchip transponder ISO11784/85
|Rating||0 of 5.0|
Returns accepted if product not as described, buyer pays return shipping fee; or keep the product & agree refund with seller.
On-time Delivery: Full Refund if product isn't received in delivery time estimated
|Chip Capacity||:||256bit, 512bit, 2048bit|
ISO11784/5 HDX BDE
256bit, 512bit, 2048bit
(-40° to +90° C)
(-25° to +85° C)
120° C, 100 h; 140° C, 10 h
ICAR Certificate 15 digital numbers (example:900113000000001)
What is RFID Microchip?
RFID Microchip also known as a glass transponder, is about a size of a grain of rice. The transponder which is coded with a permanent code, is implanted under the animal's skin for identification purpose. Using Radio Frequency, the animal can be identified by using a RFID scanner.
What are the benefits?
1. Unique identity for every livestock and pet.
2. Import and export control.
3. Lost pet can be easily traced back to it's owner.
4. Veterinarians are able to keep the animal's heath record.
5. Easily implanted and no impact on the animal.
6. Suitable for use in extreme conditions.
7. Coupled with software, the RFID tag is a must inmanagement of animals, either livestock or household pet.
Why are our Microchips much cheaper?
1. Factory strategically located.
2. Direct from our factory.
3. Sophisticated cost savings production process.
How we deliver superior quality Microchips?
1. Equipment and Machines imported from Germany, Japan, USA etc.
2. Strict quality control.
3. Microchip tested and inspected individually
4. Use only top quality material to manufacture microchips.
Note: The default number range of this product is 15 digital ICAR number (e.g : 900113000000001). Other 15 digital numbers also can be encoding on your request. (please mark the chip number when ordering).